Monday, November 14, 2005

No Posts

This is an apology to all my anxious devoted readers (who, besides my family, exist only in my imagination) for the delay in any new and invigorating posts.
Let me think of some excuses.....Ah, here is some. I have been so busy working on physics and calculus and studying for subject tests that I ran out of time. Also the power has gone out several times lately, and that sends the computer all screwy.
All right, I know. I can't fool you. I've been dreadfully lazy. I've even procrastinated as to posting this. But I have the next one rolling around in my head.
My next post: God our provider.
OK, now I have to go serve out breakfast. Eggs and apple pie, anyone?

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

Young Thinker,
I have to vouch for you! You have been working on your physics and calculus and you have been studying for your subject tests and the electricity has gone out a couple of times, sending the computer all screwy! :o)
I am looking forward to reading your next post!
Love, Mom