Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Wind Tunnels and Ear Plugs

That has been my day thus far. The ear plugs came in when we ran the wind tunnel in my fluid dynamics lab at greater than 150 feet per second. It gets very loud with a high-pitchy sort of sound. But, hey! we're doing stuff with a real live wind tunnel so everything's okay.

And some time today I have to leave my comfy warm seat on my couch and drag my aching muscles (from exercising yesterday) out into the cold again so I can walk around and talk to recruiters at our spring career fair. Botheration, I probably have to wear high heels again, don't I...

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

I didn't realize that you had a career fair today...at least career fairs give you a peek at what is out there. :D
Sounds like you over did with the exercise.. :(
PS - you might want to change your profile age. :D