Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Want a Quote?

I will post a quote of Wednesday on here soon. I heard a cool one in a physics colloquium I went to today. Unfortunatly I do not know short hand, so I was unable to get it down.
My dad says students like to use the word "random". So I watched. I began counting how many times people said random in their conversation. It was amazing! One person used it three times in a short conversation. Why am I mentioning this? Maybe I'm just being random. It is the end of the day. I don't think my brain is working as clearly as it might. I guess I'll go to bed as soon as I finish my IEA problems after dinner. Sleep might help my brain. Also patterns and symmetry. Only this post has know patterns or symmetry. Correstion. The letters are symmetrical. They at least are not random.

This post is degenerating swiftly. It's the second law of thermodynamics. I'd better stop now before it gets worse.

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

So where is your quote? I don't know, this post should have a different title, like "Some Random Thoughts" or "Randomly speaking".... :o)
Mum