Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I have a story instead of a license


Yes, I failed my first road test because I got too nervous and forgot everything I had learned. Really! Diff Eq exams are much easier than road tests!
But I have failed one, and that will be something interesting anyway. I have the little receipt they print up for you telling you what you did wrong. I am going to scrapbook it for fun.
And the moral is:
-Make sure you take care of yourself so you don't catch a cold the night before a road test.
-Convince your dad to let you practice parallel parking much more in advance to a road test.
-Look out for hidden stop signs which could be lurking at any corner.
-Even if your car has a sharp turning radius, they still want three point turns instead of u-turns.

So there you have it. Now you can take your road test with no fear of failing.
If you do happen to fail, get something good to eat instead and walk to class thinking about how wonderful your feet are and how economical you are being.
And scrapbook your receipt so you can always remember the occasion.

No comments: