Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Design

My first real design class started today. Our mini project, due in four weeks, must make dorm life more comfortable, safe, or fun. This is a slightly more challenging task to myself, seeing as how I never actually lived in a dorm. But perhaps I can cull ideas from my roommates at my apartment. Or perhaps I will even think of something useful for my own small room.

Either way, it should be an exciting class.





And for those of you wondering, those are celery pancakes, a "design project" I helped to make last semester for a party.

1 comment:

Homemanager said...

Kirsten, You should hear the conversation here...it all started with your celery pancakes...
We thought chocolate dipped celery sticks sounded like a good snack, but then the conversation went down hill into chocolate covered fish being a great brain food, and then it was chocolate covered fish dipped in jello!!! Neither of these is my idea...but I bet you could guess whose they are!