Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Nothing yet

I have not yet posted any reviews or anything. I have had too many exams.
But I shall work on them after my last two exams before finals.

Also, I wanted to share the good news with you all. The trailer for Prince Caspian is released online!!!! You can watch it at NarniaWeb.
I have restrained myself, and shall not watch it until after my physics exam this evening. It shall thus be a little treat for afterwards and insure that it does not interfere with my study time.

HURRAY FOR PRINCE CASPIAN!!

2 comments:

Faith said...

Oh, I am so glad I checked your blog! I knew the movie was coming out sometime in spring? We can't wait to go to see it...now I can preview it online! Thanks for the info!

Homemanager said...

Kirsten! I want to commend you on your wonderful discipline! could you pray that I would have as much resolve...grace...I need it!

We have watched the trailer. It looks rather exciting, but there are some differences with the book...hopefully they will be good differences...